Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr are both looking for knockouts when they come together as their fight is set to go ahead.
The pair’s comeback fight has been postponed to November 28, having previously been scheduled for September 12 in California.
It means the pair will have longer to get into the incredible shape they have been showing off on their social media channels.
And TMZ have reported that the fighters will be holding nothing back as both camps are looking for a knockout in the exhibition tour.
There were concerns earlier this week that Jones Jr would pull out of the fight, unhappy about Tyson’s decision to push back the date.
The 51-year-old had been put on a strict training timetable to prepare for September 12 and was frustrated to hear the news.
But the American fighter sent a message on Instagram earlier this week suggesting he will be hunting for a knockout in the ring.
Speaking from a training ring, Jones Jr said: “I ain’t no fool and I’m not going to be treated like one.
“Come November 28, I’m going to act which is what I wanted to do anyway.
“I’m coming to act a fool – be ready.”
It comes two weeks after Tyson, the youngest ever heavyweight champion, sent a knockout warning of his own ahead of the comeback bout.
He told TMZ: "If the opportunity comes, I'm always looking for it.
"This is search and destroy and I'm looking forward to recapturing my glory."
Want to be on the ball with Jadon Sancho to Manchester United updates? Or perhaps you're a Chelsea fan waiting for news on Kai Havertz?
Well then sign up for the brilliant new Daily Star Sport email newsletter!
From the latest transfer news to the agenda-setting stories, get it all in your email inbox.
It only takes a matter of seconds.
Simply type your email address into the box at the top of this article and hit 'subscribe'.
And that's it!
You can later unsubscribe by hitting the button on any one of the emails.
You can find out more information on our email newsletter on this link here.
But it is a stark contrast to the message being sent by officials ahead of the fight, with commission executive director Andy Foster telling them to refrain from hurting each other.
"We can't mislead the public as to this is some kind of real fight,” he told Boxing Scene.
"They can get into it a little bit, but I don't want people to get hurt. They know the deal.
"It's an exhibition. They can exhibit their boxing skills, but I don't want them using their best efforts to hurt each other.
"They're going to spar hard, but they shouldn't be going for a knockout.
"This isn't a record-book type of fight. this is not world-championship boxing right now.
"People shouldn't be knocked out. The public can see what kind of shape Roy and Mike are still in."
Source: Read Full Article