Wilder breaks silence on Fury talks and brands him "coward" in outburst

Deontay Wilder has broken his silence and labelled Tyson Fury a coward by not facing him for a third time.

The American believes the WBC heavyweight champion is running scared by trying to get out of their trilogy fight.

Fury's team are confident the contract for the third clash has now expired and he is planning a December 5 title defence against another opponent.

But Wilder – who has not spoken in public since March – put out a series of posts on Twitter on Saturday night urging Fury to take the third fight.

The Alabama man also put out a video in which he accused Fury of tampering with his gloves in their first meeting back in December 2018 which ended in a draw.

  • Daily Star Football email – sign-up for all the latest transfer news and gossip

Fury has previously denied any such accusations.

The Brit battered Wilder in their February fight as he stopped him in the seventh round.

Wilder said: “It is time for you to be a man and honour your agreement.

“What is this bulls*** of you fighting Carlos Takam instead of me, you got to be kidding.

“When you were going through your darkest time, I told you that if you got yourself together I would give you a title shot.

“Being a man of my word, I gave you the title shot.

“When that fight was a draw, I told you that I would give you a rematch.

“You know I was offered more money to fight Joshua than I was getting to fight you.

“Again being a man of my word, I fought you like I said I would.

“In the rematch agreement, there was a rematch clause.

“Now it is time for you to be a man and honour your word, instead of trying to weasel out of our agreement.

“Scared people run but a scary man will break his contract you coward a** b****!”

Source: Read Full Article

Create Account



Log In Your Account